These Lemon Dill Roasted Potatoes are simple, fresh, and the perfect side dish to any meal. They are Whole 30 approved, just 5 simple ingredients, and SO SO delicious.
I’m officially completely obsessed with fresh dill. I seriously want to put it on anything and everything. It’s just so fresh and springy, and absolutely delicious.
When I was pregnant with Piero last year, dill was one of those random pregnancy cravings that I seriously couldn’t get enough of.
I ate it so much and so often that multiple people called me out on this so called “pregnancy craving”.
These Lemon Dill Roasted Potatoes only take about 10 minutes to prepare and the rest is hands off. Pop them in the oven to roast and voila!
They are buttery, garlicky, lemony, Dilly…. is dilly a word? I don’t think so, but that’s besides the point.
These potatoes are absolutely incredible and a total must make! Pair them with grilled chicken, pan seared salmon, steak, etc. Serve them at your next family gathering and I can assure you everyone will love.Print
Lemon Dill Roasted Potatoes
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 35
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4-5 1x
- 1.5 lbs Yukon gold potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 7 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 3 T melted ghee (can sub butter)
- 2 T fresh dill, chopped
- Zest and Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 tsp salt, more to taste
- Freshly cracked pepper
- preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease casserole dish.
- Scrub potatoes really well, dry off, and then cut into quarters; place into casserole dish.
- Now add olive oil, garlic, melted ghee, fresh dill, zest and juice of 1 lemon, salt, and freshly cracked pepper and toss to coat.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, tossing halfway, until fork tender and perfectly roasted. Garnish with more dill and a squeeze of lemon. Serve!