How to Make the Easiest Pancake Board
- 1 package Birch Benders Pancake Mix (I love the organic buttermilk and original)
- 1 1/2– 2 c water, more as needed depending on which mix you are using and consistency
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 package turkey bacon (or regular bacon)
- 2–3 T ghee
- sliced banana
- maple syrup
- creamy peanut butter
- coconut flakes
- pecans or walnuts
- Add pancake mix, water, cinnamon, and collagen powder to a mixing bowl and mix until smooth. Add more water if needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Add ghee to nonstick skillet or griddle over medium high heat. Once hot, add pancakes and cook until golden brown on the bottom, flip, cook for another 30-45 seconds and then remove from skillet.
- Cook turkey bacon in a large skillet until crispy and golden.
- Once all pancakes and turkey bacon have been cooked, arrange on a platter of choice and serve with any and all toppings!