Today I’m sharing How to make the Easiest Pancake Board of all time for your weekend mornings at home, brunch parties with friends, etc. It only takes 25 minutes start to finish and will look as though you spent hours making it! Not to mention, super yummy and the perfect way to start your day!
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY DEXAS
I had a major craving for pancakes this morning, but knowing Piero (my 19 month old toddler) would be running around the house all morning, I knew I needed it to be as easy as possible.
Let’s get started!
First, grab your toppings! Think fresh fruit, nut butter to drizzle on top, maple syrup, Nutella, pecans, walnuts, coconut flakes, etc. Totally your preference but I do like to have these ready so when the pancakes are done you can serve hot!
Next, make your pancakes! I love using Birch Benders mix and always add a scoop of collagen protein powder for added nutrients. I highly suggest cooking them up in a little ghee in a nonstick skillet or griddle for extra flavor and healthy fats.
Cook up your turkey bacon! Since most turkey bacon comes fully cooked, no need to cook for a long time, however, I prefer to crisp up in a skillet to get it nice and hot! You could also add to a large paper towel lined plate and warm up in the microwave if you prefer.
Lastly, display on a platter with the toppings separated in bowls so everyone can get as much or little as they would like. I personally love using my Dexas Mis En Place Board because it has 4 integrated stainless steel bowls that are the absolute perfect size for toppings! Not to mention, it also looks so cute as if it were made for a pancake party!
I hope this was helpful and I certainly hope you make this for your friends and family soon! A fun Sunday morning breakfast doesn’t need to be stressful!
Thank you again to Dexas for sponsoring this post!!Print
How to Make the Easiest Pancake Board
- 1 package Birch Benders Pancake Mix (I love the organic buttermilk and original)
- 1 1/2– 2 c water, more as needed depending on which mix you are using and consistency
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 package turkey bacon (or regular bacon)
- 2–3 T ghee
- sliced banana
- maple syrup
- creamy peanut butter
- coconut flakes
- pecans or walnuts
- Add pancake mix, water, cinnamon, and collagen powder to a mixing bowl and mix until smooth. Add more water if needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Add ghee to nonstick skillet or griddle over medium high heat. Once hot, add pancakes and cook until golden brown on the bottom, flip, cook for another 30-45 seconds and then remove from skillet.
- Cook turkey bacon in a large skillet until crispy and golden.
- Once all pancakes and turkey bacon have been cooked, arrange on a platter of choice and serve with any and all toppings!