Kale Salad with Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette (5 Trader Joe’s Ingredients!)
- 1–10 oz bag organic shredded kale (about 5 c chopped kale)
- 1/2 bag coleslaw mix
- 2 1/2 c shredded chicken (you can buy pre-cooked or buy about 1 lb boneless, skinless, chicken breasts and cook/shred)
- 1/3 c chopped mint
- 1 bottle of spicy peanut vinaigrette, used to your liking
- Salt + Pepper
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 c chopped peanuts
- If making your own chicken, go ahead and cook and shred ahead of time; set aside. (Easiest if you do this in the crockpot or instant pot!)
- To assemble the salad, add kale to your salad bowl and gently massage with a little olive oil (using your hands!) Then add coleslaw mix, mint, and chicken and toss to combine.
- Toss with dressing just before serving and if you’re adding green onion and peanuts, add now.
- Diving into bowls and serve!