- FOR THE SALAD:
- 1 bunch of red leaf lettuce, chopped
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 c cherry tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 6 dates, pits removed and chopped
- 1/2 c almonds, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 c corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 4 oz fresh goat cheese, torn into pieces
- 1/2 c croutons
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1/4 c champagne vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 T minced shallots
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 T dijon mustard
- 2 T sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Toast the almonds in a sauce pan over medium heat until golden. Keep a close eye on these as they can burn easily!
- Add dressing ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth. Toss with salad and Serve with fresh goat cheese and croutons.