Listen up guys because today is a good day. Today, I’m sharing my own rendition of the Honor Bar Macho Salad!!
Woop to the woop woop! A love like no other. If you’ve never been to Honor Bar, don’t you even worry. This Honor Bar Macho Salad is one of their most popular salads and is loaded with SO much goodness.
Its loaded with red leaf lettuce, rotisserie chicken, tomatoes, dates, toasted almonds, corn, avocado, goat cheese, and croutons all tossed in a lemon champagne vinaigrette. Winner winner salad dinner. The recipe serves about 4 people, however, it would be super easy to cut in half if there are only two of you.
I like to prep my rotisserie chicken at the beginning of the week and store it in an airtight container in the fridge. That way, It’s ready and makes meal prep so much easier on those busy days.
I hope you love our rendition of this salad as much as we do!
Other salad recipes to try!!
- Kale & Rotisserie Chicken Salad with Peanut Vinaigrette
- Mediterranean Pesto Orzo Salad
- Kale Caesar salad
Honor Bar’s Macho Salad
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 1 bunch of red leaf lettuce, chopped
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 c cherry tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 6 dates, pits removed and chopped
- 1/2 c almonds, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 c corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 4 oz fresh goat cheese, torn into pieces
- 1/2 c croutons
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1/4 c champagne vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 T minced shallots
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 T dijon mustard
- 2 T sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Toast the almonds in a sauce pan over medium heat until golden. Keep a close eye on these as they can burn easily!
- Add dressing ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth. Toss with salad and Serve with fresh goat cheese and croutons.