Healthy Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
Healthy and Easy Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowls! Only 4 simple ingredients needed to make these ultra refreshing bowls.
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 smoothie bowl 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
- 1/2 cup coconut water, more as needed *see notes
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 heaping tablespoon creamy peanut butter
Toppings: all are optional, add whatever you desire!
- Sliced strawberries
- Sliced Bananas
- Homemade Granola
- Peanut butter
- Hemp hearts
- Agave Nectar
- Add coconut water, frozen banana, frozen strawberries, and peanut butter to your blender. Blend until thick and creamy.
- Serve in a bowl with toppings of choice!
*Smoothie bowls are intended to be thick and creamy. You can add extra liquid if you need, but be careful not to add too much because it could end up being more of a smoothie than a bowl!
Keywords: smoothie bowl, healthy, breakfast