This Easy Peanut Butter Almond Granola is the perfect make-ahead breakfast or snack. Healthier than most store-bought granolas and customized to taste!
Yogurt bowls make for a super quick and healthy breakfast and this Easy Peanut Butter Almond Granola is the best addition. Greek yogurt, a drizzle of honey, fresh fruit, crispy crunchy granola, and your day is lookin’ good!!!
Here’s what you’ll need to make this Easy Peanut Butter Almond Granola!
- Organic rolled oats (I used gluten free)
- Sliced raw almonds
- Pure maple syrup
- Coconut oil
- Creamy peanut butter– I prefer using peanut butter that only has peanuts and salt it in! Check the ingredient list next time you buy!
- Vanilla extract– Try making your own! Combine vanilla beans and vodka in a jar and set aside for a few months and voila!! Delicious homemade vanilla extract!
- Sea salt
Homemade Granola sounds intimidating, but it’s truly so so easy. This is a great recipe to start with because it turns out delicious every single time!
Start by melting the coconut oil and peanut butter together in a bowl until nice and creamy. Then pour in the maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt, and give it a big stir. Add in organic rolled oats and almonds and stir until everything is coated.
Lastly, spread onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake in a 300 degree oven for 25-30 minutes, until golden. Let cool completely, then break into chunks and store in mason jars for the week. Easy peasy and seriously so good!
I hope you love it!!!
Other easy breakfast recipes to try!
- Blueberry Almond Butter Granola
- Breakfast Casserole
- Copycat Orange Julius Recipe
- Peanut Butter Banana Zucchini Bread
As always, if you make and love this recipe, a comment/review below is SO very appreciated! It’s so helpful for me but also for other readers! Thank you for being here! xo, LindsayPrint
Easy Peanut Butter Almond Granola
- 3 cups organic rolled oats
- 3/4 cup sliced raw almonds
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 T creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- dash of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line rimmed Sheetpan with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats and almonds; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine coconut oil and peanut butter and microwave for 30 seconds or until coconut oil is melted. Stir. Add in maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt, and stir.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over oats and almonds and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread into an even layer on sheetpan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until lightly golden. Let cool completely before breaking up. Store in mason jars for the week, and enjoy!!