- 1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 c greek yogurt
- 1 c panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 c parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 T chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp basil
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 400 and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put yogurt into a medium sized mixing bowl and add chicken; toss around so that all pieces are coated. Let marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating, get out another medium sized mixing bowl, and combine breadcrumbs, parmesan, garlic, garlic powder, salt, pepper, parsley, thyme, and basil. Toss to combine.
- Now take the yogurt coated chicken and roll each piece into the breadcrumb mixture so that they are evenly coated. Transfer to baking sheet, leaving an inch between each nugget. Spray the nuggets with cooking spray.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.