Healthy 30 minute Sheetpan Chicken Sausage and Veggies
- 3–4 T olive oil or avocado oil
- 4 organic chicken sausages, cut into rounds
- 2 1/2 c brussels sprouts, halved
- 12–15 mini sweet peppers, cut into rounds
- 6 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 3/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3/4 tsp salt, more to taste
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Lemon, for serving
- Grated Parmesan, for serving
- Fresh Parsley, as garnish, optional
- Hot sauce
- Sautéed Cauliflower rice
- Put an egg on it.. fried, poached, scrambled, you name it!
- Rice or quinoa
- Straight outta the oven!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line 9 x 13 Sheetpan with parchment paper.
- Toss chicken sausage, brussels sprouts, peppers, garlic, salt, pepper, seasonings and oil together in a large bowl.
- Spread evenly onto Sheetpan, and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until everything is nicely roasted.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan and fresh lemon.
- Serve with cauliflower rice, rice, quinoa, put an egg on it, up to you!