What’s on your menu tonight? This Healthy 30 minute Sheetpan chicken sausage and veggies (AKA Lazy Girl Sheet pan Dinner) is calling your name!
There is something so satisfying about tossing a bunch of stuff onto a ONE sheetpan and popping it in the oven. It can’t be that simple, can it? Why, yes yes it can and it is. This Healthy 30 Minute Sheetpan Chicken Sausage and Veggies is what I like to call the Lazy Girl Sheetpan Dinner, and there ain’t nothing wrong with being lazy!! Sometimes a gal has more important things to do than slave away in the kitchen all evening.
You know.. there’s only so much time in the day. So, for this dish, you basically want to take a few chicken sausages, dice them up. Then grab a few veggies, dice those up. Toss it all together with a little olive oil, garlic (always), and some delicious spices. Spread it all onto your Sheetpan and toss it in the oven. Forget about it for the next 18 minutes and next thing you know, DINNER-IS-SERVED. Voila. done and done.
And one more quick note before I leave you with the recipe details– this meal can be completely customizable. Add in any other veggies of choice and simply follow the same instructions. You may need to adjust the cook time depending on which veggies. (i.e. if you add sweet potatoes, they may take a few additional minutes to become fork tender). But nonetheless, have fun with it and don’t be afraid to get creative!
I hope you LOVE!! ENJOY!Print
Healthy 30 minute Sheetpan Chicken Sausage and Veggies
- 3–4 T olive oil or avocado oil
- 4 organic chicken sausages, cut into rounds
- 2 1/2 c brussels sprouts, halved
- 12–15 mini sweet peppers, cut into rounds
- 6 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 3/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3/4 tsp salt, more to taste
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Lemon, for serving
- Grated Parmesan, for serving
- Fresh Parsley, as garnish, optional
- Hot sauce
- Sautéed Cauliflower rice
- Put an egg on it.. fried, poached, scrambled, you name it!
- Rice or quinoa
- Straight outta the oven!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line 9 x 13 Sheetpan with parchment paper.
- Toss chicken sausage, brussels sprouts, peppers, garlic, salt, pepper, seasonings and oil together in a large bowl.
- Spread evenly onto Sheetpan, and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until everything is nicely roasted.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan and fresh lemon.
- Serve with cauliflower rice, rice, quinoa, put an egg on it, up to you!