- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 T butter
- 6 hatch green chiles, seeded and halved
- 6–8 slices turkey breast
- 4 slices smoke Gouda cheese
- 4 slices White American cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- sea salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- Begin to heat up panini press or grill pan.
- Lightly butter one side of each slice of bread, and flip over so that the buttered sides will face outward.
- Layer two of the bread slices with the gouda, american, hatch chiles, turkey, avocado, salt, and pepper. Top with remaining two slices of bread. and grill on each side for 4-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.