Frisée and Honeycrisp Apple Salad with Dried Cranberries & Toasted Almonds
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 head of frisée, torn into small pieces
- 1 medium honey crisp apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/3 c dried cranberries
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 3 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 T honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt + pepper
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl. Season to taste.
- To toast the almonds, melt 1/2 T butter in a small saucepan. Add almonds and toss to coat. Cook over medium-low heat stirring continuously until golden brown and nicely toasted.
- Toss Frisée, apple slices, dried cranberries, and toasted almonds together in a salad bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Divide among 4 bowls and serve!