Dijon Tarragon Salmon and Veggie Foil Packs
For the Salmon:
- 2– 5 oz salmon fillets
- 3 T olive oil
- 2 T dijon mustard
- 1 T red wine vinegar
- 1 T fresh tarragon, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Chopped Parsley, as garnish
For the Veggies:
- 1/2 zucchini, quartered
- 1/2 yellow squash, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/4 red onion, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 c grated parmesan
- 3–4 T capers (optional, leave off if you don’t like capers)
- Squeeze of fresh lemon, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place 2- 12 x 18 foil pieces onto your counter. Add salmon and veggies to the center of the foil, and then drizzle everything with olive oil, salt, and freshly cracked pepper.
- Add garlic, parmesan, and capers to the veggies.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, dijon mustard, and tarragon until creamy. Spoon this mixture on top of the salmon fillets.
- Fold up foil packs starting with longer sides, then fold in shorter sides and pinch the ends together so that the juices don’t escape.
- Place foil packets onto a sheet pan and into the oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on the size of your fillets.
- Transfer contents of the foil packs to a plate, garnish with fresh parsley, a squeeze of lemon, and dig in!