THESE DARK CHOCOLATE DIPPED MANDARIN ORANGES WITH HIMALAYAN SEA SALT ARE THE PERFECT ADDITION TO ANY HOLIDAY PARTY OR GATHERING. SO EASY AND SO YUMMY.
- 4 Mandarin Oranges, peeled and separated into segments
- 1 c dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- Line 9 x 14 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chocolate and coconut oil in a medium sized bowl. Melt the chocolate using a double broiler or heat up in the microwave in 30 second intervals, until melted.
- Dip each piece of mandarin into the chocolate and place onto parchment paper. Sprinkle with sea salt. Repeat with remaining oranges.
- Place the tray in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to let chill before serving.
- Category: Dessert