It’s always the simple things. Like these Dark Chocolate Dipped Mandarin Oranges: I mean who woulda thunk it? YES to the YES.
I know i’m not the only one that has a brain fart the minute I need to think of something to bring to a party or gathering. It always boggles my mind because there are SO many ideas constantly running through my head, but then poof… I forget in an instant! I’ve started to keep a note section strictly for things like this, so I can reference it when in need.
These Dark Chocolate Dipped Mandarins are quite possibly the cutest little things and are SO delicious! They also add a fancy flare if you will, but are most likely the simplest treat at the partay!
These would be perfect for any gathering, but since Easter is right around the corner, lets focus on that: they’re extra simple, healthier than most sweet treats, and also very pretty.
Dark Chocolate dipped Mandarin Oranges with Sea Salt
THESE DARK CHOCOLATE DIPPED MANDARIN ORANGES WITH HIMALAYAN SEA SALT ARE THE PERFECT ADDITION TO ANY HOLIDAY PARTY OR GATHERING. SO EASY AND SO YUMMY.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 5-6 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 4 Mandarin Oranges, peeled and separated into segments
- 1 c dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- Line 9 x 14 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chocolate and coconut oil in a medium sized bowl. Melt the chocolate using a double broiler or heat up in the microwave in 30 second intervals, until melted.
- Dip each piece of mandarin into the chocolate and place onto parchment paper. Sprinkle with sea salt. Repeat with remaining oranges.
- Place the tray in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to let chill before serving.