These Dark Chocolate Covered Blueberries are the perfect Guilt-free sweet treat. Just 3 ingredients and less than 5 minutes of prep time.
- 6 oz fresh blueberries
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Place chocolate and coconut oil in a glass bowl. Melt by either using your double broiler or heat in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until fully melted.
- Add blueberries to the bowl and toss to evenly coat all berries.
- Spread blueberries onto a parchment lined baking sheet and transfer to the fridge or freezer to let harden.
- Once they have hardened, transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge or freezer for the week!