In need of something sweet but also want it to be semi-healthy? Well, these Dark Chocolate Covered Blueberries are here for it!
They are simple as they sound. Fresh blueberries dipped in creamy, melty chocolate. I like popping these in the freezer for a post-dinner or mid-afternoon sweet treat, but they are also fine to be stored in the fridge for the week.
Just 3 ingredients and less than 5 minutes of prep time- doesn’t get much easier and they are bursting (literally) with flavor.Print
These Dark Chocolate Covered Blueberries are the perfect Guilt-free sweet treat. Just 3 ingredients and less than 5 minutes of prep time.
- 6 oz fresh blueberries
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Place chocolate and coconut oil in a glass bowl. Melt by either using your double broiler or heat in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until fully melted.
- Add blueberries to the bowl and toss to evenly coat all berries.
- Spread blueberries onto a parchment lined baking sheet and transfer to the fridge or freezer to let harden.
- Once they have hardened, transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge or freezer for the week!