Heavenly Dark Chocolate Cookie Butter Cups that will most definitely melt in your mouth and only 3 ingredients!
- 24 mini muffin parchment paper liners
- 12 oz dark chocolate
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 c cookie butter
- Line mini muffin pan with parchment paper liners.
- In a medium sized bowl, heat up half of the chocolate and coconut oil in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until melted.
- Spoon the melted chocolate into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- In a separate bowl, heat up the cookie butter in 30 second intervals until melted. Spoon this mixture on top of the chocolate. Place the entire pan in the fridge or freezer for 15-20 minutes to let harden a bit.
- Now melt remaining chocolate and coconut oil and spoon on top of the cookie butter cups.
- Place the pan back in the fridge or freezer to let harden.