YOWSER. I feel like I could fly right about now. I’m not sure what else to tell you other than these Dark Chocolate Cookie Butter Cups are 1,000,000% the most delicious things i’ve eaten in a longggg time.
But let me warn you: once you start, the fun don’t stop.
I have all the feels for cookie butter. Why and how is it SO good? I discovered it about 6 years ago, and sometimes I wish I hadn’t. My friend Camille and I used to straight up dip animal crackers in it, ya know just for a light afternoon snack if you will.
If you want to WOW your people, please oh please trust me on this one. These bad boys will not only turn any frown upside down, they are easy and made in just 4 simple steps!
STEP 1: Line mini muffin pan with parchment paper liners.
STEP 2: Melt half the chocolate and coconut oil together in a bowl and drizzle a spoonful into each cup.
STEP 3: Melt the cookie butter in a separate bowl and again drizzle a generous spoonful into each cup.. Don’t be shy, you can always heat up more 🙂 Now place the pan in the fridge or freezer for about 15-20 minutes to let harden up a bit.
STEP 4: Melt the remaining chocolate and coconut oil and spoon on top of cookie butter. Place in the fridge for an hour or until cups have cooled and are solid. I hope you LOVE!!!Print
Dark Chocolate Cookie Butter Cups
Heavenly Dark Chocolate Cookie Butter Cups that will most definitely melt in your mouth and only 3 ingredients!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 24 Cookie Butter Cups 1x
- 24 mini muffin parchment paper liners
- 12 oz dark chocolate
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 c cookie butter
- Line mini muffin pan with parchment paper liners.
- In a medium sized bowl, heat up half of the chocolate and coconut oil in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until melted.
- Spoon the melted chocolate into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- In a separate bowl, heat up the cookie butter in 30 second intervals until melted. Spoon this mixture on top of the chocolate. Place the entire pan in the fridge or freezer for 15-20 minutes to let harden a bit.
- Now melt remaining chocolate and coconut oil and spoon on top of the cookie butter cups.
- Place the pan back in the fridge or freezer to let harden.