- 3–4 T Olive Oil
- I head of cauliflower, stems removed, chopped into florets
- 1 yellow onion, roughly chopped into 2 inch pieces
- 1–15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp roasted garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 c chicken broth
- 1– 15 oz can coconut milk
- Chopped Cilantro, as garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss cauliflower, chickpeas, and onion with olive oil, garlic, cumin, turmeric, curry powder, garlic powder, salt & pepper. Spread into an even layer on your baking sheet, and bake for 25-30 minutes, tossing after 15 minutes.
- When cauliflower and chickpeas are nicely roasted, place about 1/2 c of the roasted mixture aside and transfer the rest to your blender or food possessor.
- Add chicken broth and coconut milk to blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Serve in bowls topped with roasted cauliflower and chickpeas and garnish with fresh cilantro.