Crockpot Green Chile Chicken Soup
- 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 4 c chicken broth
- 2– 4 oz cans green chiles
- 1– 15 oz can green enchilada sauce
- 28 oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 15 oz can whole kernel corn
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 T chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- juice of 1/2 lime
- Mexican crema
- Cilantro, chopped
- Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- Sliced Jalepenos
- Lime wedges
- In a large crockpot, combine chicken, broth, enchilada sauce, green chiles, tomatoes, and spices. Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Remove cooked chicken from crockpot and place onto cutting board. Shred using two forks; set aside.
- Soften cream cheese in microwave for 25-30 seconds. Add to crockpot with corn, and lime juice. Cook an additional 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and soup creamy.
- Add shredded chicken back to pot and stir to combine.
- Serve in bowls, topped with shredded cheese, crema, cilantro, jalepenos, and lime wedges.