FOR THE SALAD:
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken, skin removed and shredded
- 1 bunch Tuscan Kale, stems removed, chopped
- 2 c napa cabbage, chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 c honey roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 c freshly chopped mint
FOR THE PEANUT VINAIGRETTE:
- 3–4 T peanut butter
- 3 T olive oil
- 3 T rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 T honey
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 T soy sauce
- 2 T hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated ginger (or ginger paste from Trader Joe’s)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1–2 T freshly squeezed lime juice
- Combine all salad ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- For the dressing, combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until creamy.
- If serving immediately, toss salad and dressing together.
- If you are meal prepping, divide the salad among your meal prep containers, however make sure to store the dressing separately.