Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapeños
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 5-6 1x
- 6 jalapeños, sliced in half lengthwise, seeds and veins removed
- 6 slices bacon, cut in half (12 pieces total)
- 1 1/4 cup shredded chicken (I used rotisserie)
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce (I like Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- Salt + pepper
- 12 toothpicks
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping, OPTIONAL
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line Sheetpan with parchment paper.
- Cut the jalapeños in half lengthwise, and using a spoon carefully scoop out the seeds and veins.
- In a bowl, combine shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Stuff each of the jalapeños with the chicken mixture, then wrap with a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick; place onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until bacon is golden and crispy. Serve immediately.