If you are in need of a new super easy yet incredibly delicious appetizer, you are in the right place! These Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapeños are easy to throw together, only 5 ingredients, and absolutely DIVINE.
If you’ve been around for awhile, you probably know that I love anything and everything spicy. The more heat the better!! It works out that my husband, Alessandro, also loves spicy things–especially jalapeños. He’ll eat them with any meal he can!
These Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapeños are a total crowd pleasing appetizer. They only take 10-15 minutes to prepare, then all you’ll have to do it pop them in the oven until the bacon is golden and crispy. You could also prep these ahead of time, store in the fridge, and then simply pop in the oven just before you want to serve.
What you’ll Need to make these Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos:
- Shredded Chicken
- Buffalo Sauce
- Cream Cheese
First, you’ll want to prepare the buffalo chicken mixture. I like using rotisserie chicken because it’s super easy and always delicious. In a bowl, combine the chicken, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Next, cut each jalapeno in half lengthwise and using a spoon carefully scoop out the seeds and the veins. Stuff each of the jalapeño halves with the chicken mixture, then wrap with a slice of bacon, securing with a toothpick before placing onto parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until bacon is golden and crispy. I recommend serving immediately. And as always, there is the option to serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.Print
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapeños
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 5–6 1x
- 6 jalapeños, sliced in half lengthwise, seeds and veins removed
- 6 slices bacon, cut in half (12 pieces total)
- 1 1/4 cup shredded chicken (I used rotisserie)
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce (I like Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- Salt + pepper
- 12 toothpicks
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping, OPTIONAL
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line Sheetpan with parchment paper.
- Cut the jalapeños in half lengthwise, and using a spoon carefully scoop out the seeds and veins.
- In a bowl, combine shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Stuff each of the jalapeños with the chicken mixture, then wrap with a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick; place onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until bacon is golden and crispy. Serve immediately.