Buffalo Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups
- 1.5– 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 c greek yogurt
- 1/2 c buffalo sauce, more to taste (I use Franks Red Hot)
- 2 celery stalks, halved and sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 c parsley or cilantro, chopped
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- Butter Lettuce, for serving
- Chopped tomatoes and purple cabbage for serving, optional
- Ranch dressing, for serving, optional (I like Primal Kitchen)
- Combine everything together in a large mixing bowl and mix well. Adjust salt and pepper at this time.
- Scoop into butter lettuce cups and add toppings of choice.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.