Buffalo Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups are my absolute favorite thing on earth right now. I’m always always always needing healthy lunch prep ideas and I also will never turn down anything with buffalo sauce. I’ve found that if I don’t have something semi-prepared for the week, I’ll end up snacking on a bunch of random things for lunch and come 3:00pm, I want to eat my arm.
Chicken Salad is one of my favorite lunch prep go-to’s for a few reasons..it lasts all week, it’s healthy, you can change up how you eat it.. wraps, lettuce cups, salad, sandwich, with crackers etc. etc, and it’s just delicious! These Buffalo Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups are absolutely divine and so easy to throw together! I always make my chicken in the Instant Pot because it comes out perfectly every time, and if you’ve been following me for awhile, you know I ONLY shred my chicken in my KitchenAid Stand mixer because why would you do it any other way??
This chicken salad is very versatile, so don’t feel like you have to eat it in butter lettuce cups every day. Make a wrap one day and a salad the next! Store it in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days and enjoy!Print
Buffalo Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups
- 1.5– 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 c greek yogurt
- 1/2 c buffalo sauce, more to taste (I use Franks Red Hot)
- 2 celery stalks, halved and sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 c parsley or cilantro, chopped
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- Butter Lettuce, for serving
- Chopped tomatoes and purple cabbage for serving, optional
- Ranch dressing, for serving, optional (I like Primal Kitchen)
- Combine everything together in a large mixing bowl and mix well. Adjust salt and pepper at this time.
- Scoop into butter lettuce cups and add toppings of choice.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.