FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1/4 c rice wine vinegar
- 3/4 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 T soy sauce
- 2 T honey
- 1 T tahini
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger paste (or fresh ginger)
- salt & pepper
FOR THE SALAD:
- 1 1/2 c cooked chicken, diced
- 2 c kale, stems removed, finely chopped
- 2 c shredded purple cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 c shelled edamame
- 2 c broccoli slaw
- 1/4 c chopped cilantro
- 1/3 c toasted slivered almonds
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients until smooth; set aside.
- Heat small pan over medium high heat. Add almonds, stirring constantly until golden brown and toasted.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, kale, cabbage, bell pepper, edamame, broccoli slaw, almonds, and cilantro.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, and toss to coat. Serve immediately.