- 1 c almonds
- 1 c coconut flakes
- 1/3 c almond butter
- 2 T raw cacao powder
- 1 T coconut butter
- 1 T coconut oil
- 3 T agave nectar or honey
- 6 medjool dates, pits removed
- Add coconut and almonds to blender, and blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Add almond butter, coconut butter & oil, agave nectar, and cacao to mixture; blend slowly.
- Add in dates one at a time, and continue to blend until mixture becomes sticky.
- Roll into balls and place onto parchment paper. Refrigerate for an hour or two and dig in!
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy throughout the week.