5 minute black bean chipotle dip. Vegan, gluten free, and SO delicious!
- 2– 15 oz cans black beans, drained and rinsed (reserve 1 T liquid from can)
- 2–3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, plus 3-4 tsp of the sauce from can (all depends on your spice tolerance/preference-if you’re concerned, start with less and add as you go)
- 1/2 c cilantro
- Juice of 2 1/2 limes
- 3 T olive or avocado oil
- 3/4 tsp salt, more to taste
- 3/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Add all ingredients to your blender or food processor and pulse until you’ve reached your desired consistency.
- Spoon into a serving bowl, garnish with fresh cilantro and serve with tortilla chips.