5 Ingredient Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 5 1x
- 12 oz chicken sausage, sliced into coins
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 bell peppers, any variety, diced (I used one green and one red)
- 1 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Fresh parsley, as garnish, optional
You’ll also need:
- 3–4 T olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- fried egg
- hot sauce
- green onions
- preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Toss sweet potatoes, peppers, onion, and chicken sausage with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Arrange into an even layer.
- Roast for 25-35 minutes, tossing halfway, until everything is cooked.
- Option to garnish with parsley. Highly suggested to serve with an egg and hot sauce.