I love having breakfast prepped and ready for the week, and this 5 Ingredient Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash is beyond simple, super healthy, and incredibly delicious.
Filled with roasted sweet potatoes, bell peppers, onion, and chicken sausage. It’s super healthy, made on one sheet pan, and ready in under 30 minutes.
Lasts for 4-5 days in the fridge as well, so it’s perfect for breakfast meal prep. It’s absolutely delicious as is but it never hurts to put an egg on it!Print
5 Ingredient Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 5 1x
- 12 oz chicken sausage, sliced into coins
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 bell peppers, any variety, diced (I used one green and one red)
- 1 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Fresh parsley, as garnish, optional
You’ll also need:
- fried egg
- hot sauce
- green onions
- preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Toss sweet potatoes, peppers, onion, and chicken sausage with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Arrange into an even layer.
- Roast for 25-35 minutes, tossing halfway, until everything is cooked.
- Option to garnish with parsley. Highly suggested to serve with an egg and hot sauce.