5 Ingredient Pesto Tortellini Pasta Salad. The perfect summertime dish to bring to your next pool party, bbq, or just friend gathering!
- 20 oz cheese or spinach tortellini, cooked per instructions on package
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/4 c homemade or store-bought Pesto, more to taste
- 1 handful fresh basil, sliced into ribbons, more as garnish
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella balls (Bocconcini)
- 2 T olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Cook tortellini per instructions on package, drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add in tortellini and toss to combine. Add more olive oil or pesto, to taste.
- Cover and store in fridge until you are ready to serve. Garnish with a few fresh basil leaves right before serving.