- 2–3 T olive oil
- 1–12 oz package of chicken sausage, sliced into rounds (I used Jalepeno chicken sausage)
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced into strips
- 3 bell peppers (I used yellow, red, and green), sliced into strips
- 5 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 c grated parmesan
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. When oil is hot, add chicken sausage and cook for 1-2 minutes per side, until golden.
- Reduce heat to medium, and add onion, bell peppers, and garlic to skillet and cook another 4-6 minutes, until peppers are tender and onions are translucent.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with grated parmesan.