5 Ingredient Chicken Sausage and Okra Sheetpan
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 1x
- 4 organic chicken sausages, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 lb okra, sliced into rounds (about 3 cups)
- 1 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3–4 T olive oil (or melted butter)
- Rice or cauliflower rice, for serving
- Hot sauce, for serving, optional
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees and line a large rimmed baking sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Arrange chicken sausage, tomatoes (cut side up), and okra onto sheetpan. Toss with olive oil (or butter) and then season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 15 minutes. Flip chicken sausage and okra and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice and hot sauce; enjoy!!