This 5 Ingredient Chicken Sausage and Okra Sheetpan is ready in 30 minutes and perfect for busy weeknights! Chicken sausage, tomatoes, and okra are thrown onto a Sheetpan to quickly bake then served on top of rice, and drizzled with hot sauce.
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY DEXAS
5 Ingredient meals have truly been my life saver the last few years since becoming a mom. Especially when it involves a Sheetpan recipe.. 5 ingredients and a sheetpan?? Sold! This 5 Ingredient Chicken Sausage and Okra Sheetpan meal is absolutely delicious and couldn’t be any easier.
This meal only takes about 10 minutes to prepare and then goes into the oven for 25 minutes to bake. It’s super hands off which is always nice! I love using my Dexas Non stick silicone baking mats because they are reusable and helps me cut back on my foil or parchment paper usage.
The baking mats are also made with food grade silicone that provides more even heating. I just rinse them off after I am done and pop them in the dishwasher. Super easy and I seriously use them for everything!!
I love serving this dish with jasmine rice and hot sauce! Tobasco, Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce, whatever you desire. Leftovers will stay good in the fridge for 3-4 days if stored in an airtight container. I hope you love!!
THANK YOU AGAIN TO DEXAS FOR SPONSORING THIS POST!
As always, if you make and love this dish, a review and comment below is so greatly appreciated!! Thank you for being here! xo, Lindsay
OTHER 5 INGREDIENT RECIPES TO TRY!!
- 5 INGREDIENT CREAMY BEEF AND SHELLS
- 5 INGREDIENT SALSA VERDE CHICKEN WITH PINEAPPLE AND JALAPENO
- 5 INGREDIENT GREEN CHILE CHICKEN ENCHILADA SKILLET
- 5 INGREDIENT BRUSCHETTA CHICKEN (ALL Trader Joe’s INGREDIENTS)
5 Ingredient Chicken Sausage and Okra Sheetpan
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 1x
- 4 organic chicken sausages, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 lb okra, sliced into rounds (about 3 cups)
- 1 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3–4 T olive oil (or melted butter)
- Rice or cauliflower rice, for serving
- Hot sauce, for serving, optional
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees and line a large rimmed baking sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Arrange chicken sausage, tomatoes (cut side up), and okra onto sheetpan. Toss with olive oil (or butter) and then season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 15 minutes. Flip chicken sausage and okra and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice and hot sauce; enjoy!!