15 Minute Peach Mango Salsa
15 Minute Peach Mango Salsa is light and refreshing and super healthy. The perfect summertime appetizer, but also great as a side dish with grilled chicken, steak, shrimp, or fish.
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: n/a
- Cuisine: Healthy
- 2 large peaches, diced
- 1 large mango, diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup chopped mini bell peppers
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 large lime, more to taste and wedges for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Feta or Queso Fresco, for topping
- Chips, for serving
- Combine everything except cheese in a large mixing bowl and toss to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Top with feta or queso fresco and serve with lime wedges.
- Serve with chips, on salmon, fish tacos, grilled chicken or shrimp, etc. Enjoy!!
* this salsa is best the day of, however, it will keep in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Keywords: salsa, peach mango salsa, healthy, summertime appetizer, side dish