This 15 Minute Peach Mango Salsa is light and fresh, healthy, and incredibly delicious.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Ready in 15 minutes or less!
- Incredibly versatile- can be served as a salsa with tortilla chips, but is also a great accompaniment for grilled meats and fish.
- It’s bright and zesty and full of flavor.
- The perfect summer recipe to use up those fresh peaches!
Ingredients You’ll Need
This summer appetizer is light and fresh only requiring simple ingredients!
- Red onion.
- Mini bell peppers.
- Cherry tomatoes.
- Garlic salt.
- Salt and pepper.
- Feta or Queso Fresco.
What to serve with this Easy Peach Salsa
The best part about this mango peach recipe is it is extremely versatile and goes well with so many different things. It could be served as a simple summer dip, but is also a great side dish to lunch or dinner.
Here are a few different ways you can serve this salsa!
- On top of fish tacos.
- As a poolside appetizer with tortilla chips.
- With shrimp tacos.
- Alongside grilled chicken, steak, pork, or fish.
I hope you love this recipe! As always, if you make it, a star rating review and comment below is always so very appreciated! It’s helpful for me but also other readers! Thank you so much for all of the support!Print
15 Minute Peach Mango Salsa
15 Minute Peach Mango Salsa is light and refreshing and super healthy. The perfect summertime appetizer, but also great as a side dish with grilled chicken, steak, shrimp, or fish.
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: n/a
- Cuisine: Healthy
- 2 large peaches, diced
- 1 large mango, diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup chopped mini bell peppers
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 large lime, more to taste and wedges for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Feta or Queso Fresco, for topping
- Chips, for serving
- Combine everything except cheese in a large mixing bowl and toss to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Top with feta or queso fresco and serve with lime wedges.
- Serve with chips, on salmon, fish tacos, grilled chicken or shrimp, etc. Enjoy!!
* this salsa is best the day of, however, it will keep in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Keywords: salsa, peach mango salsa, healthy, summertime appetizer, side dish