- 1 T avocado oil
- 1/2 sweet potato, peeled and diced into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 yellow onion, diced
- 1 glove garlic, minced
- 3 pieces of broccolini
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp favorite spice blend (I used Gaby’s Go To Blend from Williams Sonoma)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Avocado and jalepeno, for serving
- Heat oil in a medium sized cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- When oil is hot, add onion and sweet potatoes; cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add broccolini, garlic, and spices, stir together, cover and cook for 3-4 more minutes.
- Make a little hole in the sweet potato mixture with your spoon and drizzle in a small amount of oil just to keep the egg from sticking.
- Crack in the egg and cook for about 4-5 minutes, or until the egg whites are set.
- Garnish with fresh jalapeños and avocado and dig in!