These Tomato Basil Tortellini Skewers are SO easy and perfect to bring to any party or holiday gathering. Serve with a side of homemade pesto and your guests will thank you!
- 25 wooden skewers
- 2– 10 oz containers Spinach Tortellini, cooked and set aside
- 1 1/2 c Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 c Fresh Basil Leaves
- 12 oz Mozzarella Balls
- 3 T Olive Oil
- Cook the tortellini per the instructions on the package, strain, toss with olive oil, and set aside.
- To assemble, alternate adding tortellini, tomato, mozzarella, and basil to each skewer. Repeat with remaining skewers.
- Serve on a long serving tray with a side of pesto of choice.