- 1 bottle of dry rosé (I love Miraval, Summer Water, and Whispering Angel)
- 3 c frozen strawberries
- 1/4 c + 2 T simple syrup (equal parts sugar + water)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Mint leaves, as garnish
- Pour rosé into a gallon sized ziplock bag, double bag it, seal it and place in the freezer over night.
- Add frozen rosé, strawberries, lemon juice, and simple syrup to a blender; puree until smooth and slushy.
- Serve in a chilled wine glass and garnish with strawberries and mint leaves. ENJOY!!!