Skinny Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 4 ears of grilled yellow corn, kernels removed from the cob
- Cooking Spray (I used Avocado oil spray)
- 3 T butter (or ghee)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 c queso fresco
- Mexican Crema, drizzled on top
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- Preheat Grill or Cast Iron Skillet
- Spray each ear of corn with cooking spray or brush with oil; generously season with salt and pepper.
- Place corn directly on grill or skillet, and cook until charred on all sides.
- Cut the corn off the cob and place into large serving bowl. Toss with butter, lime juice, and spices.
- Top with cilantro, queso fresco, and mexican crema