- 8 oz Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 lb grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 5–6 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tso oregano
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 10 fresh basil leaves, rolled tightly and sliced into strips, more for serving
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 T butter
- 1 c grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz fresh Burrata, for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Toss tomatoes with 3 T olive oil, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano, red pepper flakes, shallots, and garlic. Place onto parchment paper, cut side up and roast for 40 minutes until tomatoes are wilted and deliciously roasted. Toss halfway through.
- When tomatoes have about 10 minutes left, cook pasta per instructions on package until al dente; strain the pasta and return back to pot. Toss with a little olive oil to keep it from sticking together.
- Add Roasted tomatoes to the pasta along with remaining olive oil, butter, basil, cheese, and lemon zest and juice. Gently toss to combine until butter and cheese are melted.
- Serve in Bowls topped with fresh basil and burrata.