Red Curry Chicken with Cauliflower Rice
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 4-5 1x
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T fresh ginger, minced
- 2 1/2 T red curry paste
- 1 1/2 c broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 bunch of baby Bok Choy, chopped at a diagonal
- 1 c Snow peas
- 1– 15 oz can baby corn, drained
- 1– 8 oz can Water chestnuts, drained
- 1– 15 oz can of coconut milk
- 1/2 c chicken broth
- 3 T soy sauce
- 2 T fish sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 c Cauliflower rice (or jasmine rice)
- Fresh Cilantro, as garnish
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Turn heat to high and add red curry paste and cook another minute.
- Add chicken to the skillet; season with salt and pepper and cook until chicken is no longer pink, about 3-4 minutes.
- Now add broccoli, bell pepper, snap peas, baby corn, and water chestnuts; stir to combine; sauté 2-3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, fish sauce, and lime juice; stir.
- Add coconut milk, chicken broth, and soy sauce mixture to the skillet, followed by the Bok Choy. Simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Sauté cauliflower rice in 1 T olive oil and 1 T ghee. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Serve curry over cauliflower rice (or substitute jasmine rice) and garnish with fresh cilantro and a lime wedge.