- 1 c butter, softened
- 1 2/3 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 1/3 c all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/3 c pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 c chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 8×8 baking dish.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Crack in the egg and mix together.
- Add pumpkin purée, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice, and continue mixing until combined.
- Gradually mix in the flour, baking soda, and salt, and mix until there aren’t any lumps and consistency is smooth. Fold in chocolate chips and mix by hand.
- Spread evenly onto prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean but Don’t overbake!