For the Salad:
- 1 bunch of kale, stems removed and finely chopped
- 1/4 c fresh parmesan
For the shrimp:
- 12–15 raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt, pepper, red pepper flakes
For the Dressing:
- 6 T olive oil
- Juice of 3 large lemons
- 2 T worsheshire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp anchovy paste (or 2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 c yellow mustard
- 1 egg (room temp)
- Add chopped kale to a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- Season shrimp with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes; set aside.
- To prepare dressing, add first 4 ingredients to a medium sized mixing bowl. *If using whole anchovies, use a fork to smash anchovies into the liquid.
- Add garlic, salt, pepper, and mustard, and whisk to combine.
- Now add the egg and continue whisking until Smooth and creamy. Adjust salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour the desired amount of caesar dressing over the chopped kale and toss to evenly coat. Set aside.
- Heat up a few T butter or olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. When hot, add shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes per side, until pink and cooked through.
- Divide the kale into two bowls, top with cooked shrimp and fresh parmesan.