Instant Pot Hoisin Glazed Chicken Meatballs with Cauliflower Rice
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 3-4 1x
- FOR THE SAUCE:
- 3 T soy sauce
- 1 T Sriracha
- 2 T hoisin sauce
- 2 T rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 T honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- FOR THE MEATBALLS:
- 1 lb organic ground chicken
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- FOR THE CAULIFLOWER RICE:
- 1–16 oz bag riced cauliflower
- 3 tsp ghee
- salt and pepper
- FOR THE BOWLS:
- Veggie of choice (I used broccoli)
- cilantro, as garnish
- shredded carrots, as garnish
- Mix all sauce ingredients together in a small bowl, set aside.
- For the meatballs, combine chicken, shallot, egg, bread crumbs, and spices together in a bowl; mix well until combined. Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls and set onto parchment paper off to the side.
- Press the saute function of your instant pot. Add a little sauce followed by the meatballs. Cook for 2 minutes, flipping after one minute so that all sides are browned.
- Press cancel on the instant pot. Pour the remaining sauce over the meatballs, and very gently toss around so that all meatballs are coated.
- Select Manual/High pressure for 6 minutes, and make sure the steam valve is set to “sealing”.
- After it has reached high pressure, it will cook for 6 minutes and will gradually release the steam. Release remaining pressure before opening the pot.
- Meanwhile, Heat ghee in a medium sized skillet. Add cauliflower rice and season with salt and pepper. Saute for 5 minutes or until cauliflower is cooked.
- To assemble the bowls, spoon cauliflower rice into the bowl followed by meatballs, veggie of choice, carrots, and garnish with cilantro.