Frozen Almond Butter Banana Bites
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/3 c creamy almond butter
- 1 1/3 c dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/3 c chopped almonds
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel and slice bananas into 1/2 inch rounds and place onto parchment paper. Place a small dollop of almond butter onto each slice and put in freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Top each almond butter round with remaining banana slices and return to the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Using a double broiler or microwave safe bowl, heat up chocolate and coconut oil until melted and creamy.
- Using a spoon, dunk each “banana sandwich” into the melted chocolate and return to the parchment paper and top with chopped almonds. Repeat with remaining banana bites and return to freezer.