Dark Chocolate dipped Oreo Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 20 Oreos 1x
- 12 oz package of DOUBLE stuff Oreos
- 12 oz dark chocolate
- 1/2 c crushed candy canes
- Line 11 x 14 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a double broiler, heat chocolate until melted.
- Dunk each oreo into the melted chocolate, and flip it around so that it’s fully covered.
- Shake off excess chocolate, place onto the parchment paper, and sprinkle with a little crushed candy cane.
- Place in fridge to harden for 1 hour.