- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 c greek yogurt
- 1 c golden raisins
- 3/4 c cashews
- 1 handful parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 2 T agave nectar or honey
- 2 tsp curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 large Collard Greens
- Season each chicken breast with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cook in your instant pot or in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat. When cooked through, either transfer to a cutting board or stand mixer to shred.
- If using your mixer, simply add the flat beater attachment and turn on. It will do all the hard work for you! If shredding by hand, use two forks to shred apart.
- Transfer shredded chicken to a large mixing bowl along with remaining ingredients.
- To prep the collard greens, trim the stems off of the end, and use your paring knife to gently shave the thick middle stem. Rinse the greens really well to get rid of any grit or debris.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Drop each leaf into the boiling water and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Transfer the blanched Collards into an ice bath and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Once they have cooled, dry each one off with a paper towel, and they are now ready to use!
- Lay each collard down onto a flat surface with the trimmed stem facing up. Pile the Chicken Salad on the bottom center of the leaf, and roll up. Fold in the sides like a burrito and slice in half.